Fiber ProTector has developed a highly exclusive service for it’s customers in the aviation, hospitality, nautical and public transportation system where we not only apply our products but also maintain the freshness and cleanliness of the carpets and fabrics.
Having your upholstery and carpets protected with Fiber ProTector will keep them looking like new for longer. It also prolongs the overall lifespan of upholstery and carpets as our protection reduces the amount of cleans done on the fabrics. The best product for the protection of upholstery and carpets is Fiber ProTector, because we specialize, innovate and care for your investment.
Design Hotel The Thief got all carpets and furniture impregnated by Fiber ProTector Norway before opening.
Fiber ProTector protection is based on particles with particular qualities. These have the lowest friction of any known material and build an invisible shield around each fibre, thereby providing an effective barrier against all kinds of organic fluids, dust or debris that, on unprotected textiles, would result in permanent stains.
When protected, fine and light-coloured fabric can be used in interiors that usually would be difficult to maintain. It also helps reduce the damaging effects of UV radiation, static electricity and other abrasions that would otherwise fade and fray fabrics. With practical benefits of beautiful surroundings, a clean and hygienic area prevents the intangible disadvantages of de-motivation and sickness.
The treated fabrics and carpets will subsequently last longer and with greater appearance retention. Once a fabric has been protected, airborne irritants are defused because vacuuming becomes more efficient in these areas. Furniture treatments can therefore reduce maintenance costs and increase the lifecycle of interiors.
Fiber ProTector products are IMO-certified by Veritas, and have been tested by independent research organization Sintef, Dunlop Precision Instruments and the Norwegian Institute of Technology. The test results approve Fiber ProTector for use on aircrafts, ships and offshore installations, where it meets the most stringent requirements.
Teknisk dokumentasjon som fremlegges ved forespørsel
• Professional Testing Laboratory # 1 i USA test mot de 2 mest solgte impregneringene i USA. Test av beskyttelsen mot vann, olje og smuss.
• Veritas IMO statement for cruise og passasjerskip
• SINTEF FAR 25.853 Branntest for flyindustrien
• SINTEF IMO FTPC Part 2 Røyk avgass ved brann
• Woolsafe Licence/Woolsafe Partner Licence
• Norsk Institutt for Luftforskning og FITI testing Institute dokumentasjon på at produktene er frie for PFOS og PFOA
• Teknologisk Institutt testdokumentasjon og anbefaling i forbindelse med inneklima og antistatisk virkning ved bruk av FP impregnering
• Byggforsk TVOC test for avgasser
• Exova Warringtonfire Class 1 godkjennelse for togindustrien BS 476 Part 7
• FITI Testing Institute dokumentasjon på bakteriostatisk effekt (antibakteriell) log 3 reduksjon
• SIFO Tester på olje vannavisende egenskaper, lysekthet og Martindale på ull og bomullstekstiler
Generelt er Fiber ProTector`s produkter godkjent for bruk i tog, fly, passasjerfly, oljeinstallasjoner og passasjerskip
Fiber ProTector Norge AS
1364 Oslo Norway
Phone: +47 23 23 15 55
Fax: +47 23 23 15 50
If you want to learn more about the Fiber ProTector treatment, have a demonstration on how it works or get a quotation for a job, please contact our sales department.
Phone: +47 23231557
Fax: +47 232315550
Our customer service team consists of local as well as international operators who can help you with your questions or information requests. Monday to Friday 8.00h-16.00h CET
Telephone: +47 23 23 15 55
Fax: +47 23 23 15 50